Monday, February 18, 2008

Night One-Fun in the most of obvious places.

So today i did just about nothing, sat around, watched and listened to Simpsons Commentary for season six, eat some food, and... nothing else.

I was called up by a friend to go out, but, my friends are extremely flaky, and never hold up their plans for things, so(remove the children from the screen) Fuck them (okay bring them back).

So what's a topic I should discuss, SSU? sure why not.

It all began as -WCP- West Coast Playaz even though we were spread out throughout the US, and when i say "we" i mean them. See, I never was actually, "IN" -WCP- I just hung around them a lot, and become they're little flag boy(this was in the fall of 03, and me being 14) but even so, took part in all of the activities even substituted sometimes in clan wars. So about in February i took my leave from gaming for about 3 months, and returned in May to find out -WCP- in main, defected to Final Fantasy 11 which had been released around February with the HDD for the PS2, so sparingly i went back to socom and to US West 5 to see if there were any remaining members, no dice.

So i decided to join a room with senseless violence named, SSU Free4all, played a while, they turned out to be pretty cool, and then one speaks up,"Shibbs?" I was like "yeah?"(thinking nothing of it) "Are you shibbs that use to play with WCP?"(then my eyes jolted)"yeah..."
"It's me Chris from WCP" "YEAH!?" lol, needless to say, I was happy I had found out that some of the players from WCP were still around in the form of Socom Swat Unit, which had two members remaining, SKOAL and GUNRUNNER6.

To Be Continued...

I'll tell the story of =SSU= every night until it's done and then collaberate all of it and release a Podcast of some of the remaining members talking about the times(podcast may be late).