Monday, February 18, 2008

Late Night One-Tirism' and Boredism mix, into one nasty drink.

So I sit here in this modern, low budget, half broken computer chair, swizzling back and forth, along the tunes of my Playstation 3 humming in the background.

I ponder about things, my past, and current events that stir them.

=SSU= a great gaming clan i was once part of, with awesome buddies such as
-Gunrunner6
-Smokey
-Admiral}moses
-*ashley*
-strider24
and many more who i've lost contact with, a great bunch of people, we could just never hold the clan together .
(I'll have more on this subject throughout the days)

another thing today that jogged my memory, was Fred Meyer+Cheese,

I remembered the times when they had cheese samples at fred meyer, when i was about 5 and my mom would take me with her to go shopping and i'd always run to the counter and get a cheese sample, i miss those easy times, and the days when they could trust people with cheese samples.

Other than that, i sit here and chat with members of the new online gaming clan i part-take with, the RFA, i help out with some stuff with the group of people, and a lot of them are pretty cool.

that's all from me tonight, i'm about to pass out, see you tomorrow,

Shibbs.