Monday, February 18, 2008

Day One-Waking up from a crazy ass dream

So I just woke up and i had this CRaaaaaazzzy dream let me tell you.

It started off in a weird city, and I went to High School, that night was prom,
and I ended up asking this girl(which i think i know from online) and we hungout at school until it was over then on the way home, it seemed routine, but there was a huge parade with teachers and old historical figures.

Once i got home, i had told my mom i was going to the prom with this girl and she...(i just remembered, i forgot a huge portion on my dream, but can't remember)she, my mom wanted me and her to get a blood test and to find out if i had impregnated her, so for a long ass portion on this dream i'm waiting to get in the hospital, with my family and some friends there with me, and what was weird was the girl i had asked, it was like we've been together for a long time and apparently loved each other as i guess we were under the influence we wanted to get married and everyone else knew.

so while i'm waiting to take a blood test for STD's we also have a reservation at a restaurant which by some weird coincidence is located next to this (city it's own self looking) hospital, so i'm going back and forth checking if were ready to be seated, and then i realize the reason time isn't pushing forward is because i have to go back in time in the bodies of others and solve a mystery, so i jump into a few bodies, one looking very much like sean bean

, and the last one i was in was a fighter and i win a fight, then i'm finally back in my body, and at home, trying to figure out what to do next, then i get a text from the girl,"I can't wait, were going to have so much fun after the dance, we should get drunk" and i replied "well that's all nice and dandy but i still need to take that blood test" and she said she's on her way to pick me up, so i go into my room and look for my clothes then after 10 seconds of staring i notice my friend elisa is sitting next to my window almost in a dead like pose(i let out a high scream) then we talk,"you didn't know i was here" "no!" yada yada, then we see a car pull up, and elisa says," oh a (car name, it was a hatchback), that's a sad way to show you lost" and then I woke up.


weird huh?