Thursday, March 27, 2008

Night Two-Friends and Ice Water

So I sit here watching Friends Season 2 and sipping on water, kinda bored, and a little tired from sleeping all day. 

So lets continue this story of the Socom Swat Unit. (continued from Night One)

So I met up with Skoal and Gunrunner and we chatted a bit about -WCP- and then Skoal asked me if I wanted to join SSU, I was like, "I can actually join this time?, I'M IN!" So began the amazing journey of =SSU= we recruited many colorful faces such of the likes of Strider24(Ray Romero, a foul mouthed azn boi), Smokey(A at the time, young black child, but who has now been revealed to be azn as well lol), US_NAVY_SEAL (Who we thought to be black as well, but when I asked him, he said he was white lol), Jaime(I forget his online handle, but a cool guy), Sandman69(a, still to this date, ominous fellow who lives somewhere in NY), and many other people.

Along for the ride was Skoal's brother Justin, who I had many quarrel's   with, along with SNOOP~A~LOOP a young white boi who would act his age. We had many Neighboring clans such as ~O~mega, mXm,Jrp,HNIC, and many others. US West 5 was a happenin' place for the time we ran things, many Free4all's were had and clan wars as well, then a month later,one night during a clan war, on Enowapi, it all fell through.

S~A~L was messing around and "shooting birds" when we were suppose to be playing seriously, many myself included were angered, and I got in a fight with him and Justin, and set into the events of the Downfall of =SSU=...

To Be Continued...